1. Check paper size needed for printing the visual aid
RED = Letter size
BLUE = Legal size
2. Print page 1
3. Re-insert printed page into printer’s paper tray
4. Print page 2.
1. Begin with “Points to Consider” on your left.
2. Fold the right edge to meet the left edge and crease the folded edge.
3. Number “2.” should be in the lower right corner.
4. Fold the top edge backward meeting the lower edge and crease the folded edge.
5. Turn the quartered page over and number “1.” should be in the lower right corner.
6. This is where you begin the 2-step visual.
1. Turn your page horizontal(landscape) with the number “4.” in the lower right corner.
2. Turn the page over so that the text reads correctly.
3. Fold the right edge to meet the left edge and crease the folded edge.
4. Number “2.” should be in the lower right corner.
5. Fold the top edge backward meeting the lower edge and crease the folded edge.
6. Turn the quartered page over and number “1.” should be in the lower right corner.
7. This is where you begin the 4-step visual.
You must have Adobe Reader installed in order to view PDF files.
If you don’t have the Reader, click the icon below to get a free copy from Adobe.
Because the LDS Church teaches that any material from a source other than the LDS Church itself is spiritual pornography, most Mormons will not willingly take a tract. If, however, a biblical Christian engages a Mormon in conversation (whether a stranger or a relationship being built), a Mormon is often willing to look at a visual aid. Many times, at the close of a dialogue, a Mormon is willing to take the visual aid with them for later review.
This is what we at Tri-Grace Ministries call scattering seed. In Matthew 13, known as The Parable of the Sower, God charges us, biblical Christians, with scattering seed. The sower in the parable is not careful where he is sowing seed, he is just doing his job... covering as much ground as possible... scattering seed EVERYWHERE. When we share the biblical Gospel through visual aids, we are planting seeds in the hearts of the lost. This is why we offer these priceless seeds to you free! We want you to scatter the seeds of the Gospel with reckless abandon to Mormons.
To download/print a visual aid, click the name of the visual aid to download a printable PDF. (See the INSTRUCTIONS section in the navigation bar to the left regarding printing and folding instructions.) For online Visual Aid Tutorials, click HERE.
Witness to Mormons in Love
(To order the book on Amazon CLICK HERE)
Reference Guides (Download and print first)
Chapter 1: Getting Started
Chapter 2: The LDS Scriptures
Chapter 3: Preparing to Witness
Chapter 4: Dealing with Feelings
Chapter 5: Doctrine of God
Chapter 6: Thinking About God
Chapter 7: The LORD God
Chapter 8: LDS “Proof Texts” for Plural gods?
Chapter 9: The Doctrine of Salvation
Chapter 10: Thinking About Salvation
Chapter 11: Gospel Topics
Chapter 12: Other Important LDS Topics
Chapter 13: Prophet Problems
Chapter 14: The Church of Jesus Christ VS Jesus Christ
Sign up for our free email newsletter:
Please indicate in the message body which missionary newsletter you would like to receive. (Chip & Jamie, Shane & Kim, Britney, Jordan & Kjelse or Ned & Sarah.
CONNECT WITH US
96 E CENTER ST, EPHRAIM, UT 84627